Sr Business System Analyst
Hybrid: Vernon, CA
The Senior BSA, Planning & Operations will support the cross functional departments responsible for master planning and production operations within the companies ecosystem (Production, Packaging, Shipping, Logistics, Procurement, and Master Planning). This role will understand and analyze cross functional business processes in order to improve department and company efficiency using MS D365 and other relevant applications. Maximize system capabilities by designing and executing new development, customizations, and upgrades to the ERP system that will provide long term solutions.
* Collaborate with relevant department heads and SMEs to understand and analyze the operational needs and opportunities for business process improvements including automations within D365.
* Gather detailed requirements from end users and key stakeholders for new development and modifications within D365. Provide process mapping and documentation for all new development and business processes as needed.
* Triage issues and concerns by conducting root cause analysis, providing immediate support, and designing long term solutions to mitigate recurring issues. Partner with cross functional BSA's and ERP Managers as needed.
* Communicate the business requirements to third party developers through the creation of Functional Design Documents (FDD), process maps, and flow charts. Proactively reach out for support and follow up with external partners to ensure we are meeting internal SLAs for support.
* Partner with the IT Project Manager and SMEs to create test scripts and facilitate training and testing for all end users to ensure proper sign off and understanding before deploying new functionality.
* Ensure that all systems and applications integrated with the ERP system are compliant and in line with company goals and specific deliverables.
* Train end users on new development and relevant existing functionality within the ERP system.
* Oversee the product lifecycle management of any new developments requested by or affecting the relevant departments.
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
* Strong Attention to detail; passion for accuracy and granular details
* Ability to prioritize effectively and meet multiple deadlines
* Strong written and verbal communication skills; able to tailor message to a variety of audiences
* Partner cross functionally and collaboratively, and places a premium on team success over individual accomplishments
* Critical thinking: affinity for proactively identifying solutions versus stating problems
* Data analysis, ability to draw insights from data and make data-based recommendations to the business
* Problem-solving; ability utilize strong business acumen and systems knowledge to troubleshoot and resolve a variety of functional, system based and security driven issues
* Customer service oriented
* Expert level knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
* Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD Life & Disability
* 401K with Matching
* Employee Assistance Program
* Discounts on the product line
* Corporate Discounts with our partners through LifeMart (concert & sporting event tickets, cell phone service, gifts, restaurants, hotels, gyms, childcare, and more!)
* Others: on-site corporate gym, food trucks every weekday, and quarterly employee appreciation events