.NET or PHP Software Developer
My client is looking for 2 web developers to join their team, currently they have 60 members. They only work with large Enterprise customers, allocating each customer a small team of around 6 employees to complete the customer work.
Skills & Qualifications
* Fluency in Finnish is needed
* Either a .NET or PHP background
Role & Responsibilities
* Working along side the data engineers and BI consultants, your job as a software developer is further develop funtionalities
* As well as customer work, there is internal work to be completed.
* This is for customers who are already working in a modern environment / have greenfield projects in a public cloud.
* This is for legacy customers who are stuck with this old tech. Candidates will be doing maintenance, creating add ons or possibly migrating to a new modern .NET stack
* In order to develop your skills, Fridays can be used to complete training and certifications
* The offices operate a open door, flat hierarchy policy. There is a real young and fun feel to the environment
* Opportunity to work with large enterprise customers
* Private health insurance, lunch/culture vouchers, phone benefits
Any questions before applying?
Contact Emily Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org