This position is part of Global IT Department for the Zwilling Beauty Group. The candidate will listen to users' needs, advise on best IT/Business solutions, and work with the Global IT team, ISV (Independent Solution Vendors) and engaged Consultants to deliver solutions. This position will work closely with personnel across all departments including Finance, Operations, and Customer Service.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Liaison between Users and Group IT, ISVs, and Consultants
* Recommend and advise on IT system business solutions
* Deliver high quality solutions to end-users, including design, development, integration, data migration, and documentation
* Assist with the testing and implementation of all IT systems and tactical activities
* Troubleshoot level 2 support IT issues, identify root causes, and drive solutions
* Serve as systems super user in configuration, troubleshooting, future development, and enhancements.
* Create and review functional business processes and create functional specifications, design documents, training materials, and end user test scripts.
* Communicate effectively with internal and external parties at various management levels concerning application development, scheduling of project phases, and related application service projects
* Train end-users on IT systems and platforms
* Adheres to IT best practices and Industry Standards
* Other duties and projects as they arise
To be considered for this position, candidates must have:
* Bachelor's Degree in computer science and/or Business is required
* 1-2 years experience
* D365 F&O / AX2012 R3
* D365 F&O experience (multiple modules preferred or if only one, a general knowledge of the others and overall D365 capabilities and relationships between modules is vital)
* Basic technical knowledge in D365 F&O, System extensions, VB Studio etc. preferred.
* Working knowledge in other system integration (Interfaces)
* Microsoft Office 365
* BI Tools and data housing and mining skills
* Project Management Techniques
* General business acumen
* Process mapping
* Databases or basic table structure
* Knowledge of various User Training techniques
* This position may require some domestic and international travel.
This position requires prolonged periods of sitting at a desk in front of a computer. It involves finger and wrist dexterity with repetitive motion.