Exciting opportunity to work with a Microsoft gold partner in a Lead Developer role. This partner is seeking an experienced individual with a strong background in Dynamics F&O/AX development to add their technical expertise to their growing in house team of D365 specialists. The ideal candidate for this role will have experience in leading solution design, mentoring junior team members and consulting with clients.
This role is home based. Must be based in the UK with full right to work in order to qualify.
* Own solution design of end-to-end Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP projects
* Design and implement D365 customisations in line with client requirements
* Design and implement the integration architecture and interfaces required on full Microsoft stack projects
* Build solid working relationships with client tech teams and stakeholders
* Mentor junior developers and contribute to a collaborative environment
* Strong experience in full cycle implementations of Dynamics 365 F&O/AX
* Skilled in X++ development and familiar with .NET technologies
* Development and extension any internal D365 F&O framework (SysOperations, Form Letter, Address Book, Number Sequence, Process Automation, HR, Dimensions …). Development of ISV solutions
* Experience with software unit testing using the ATL framework and Azure infrastructure management for cloud-hosted environments
* Agile project methodologies and project management skills
* Azure Dev Ops infrastructure management for development and release
* Experience integrating D365 F&O with external systems and non-Microsoft cloud providers
* Proven ability to mentor and lead junior team members
* Microsoft Certified in F&O Development or Solution Architecture