To be a pivotal Azure Architect who can seamlessly mesh tech know-how with road mapping to help us navigate our cloud computing needs. You will play a critical technical role offering leadership and tactical guidance combined with hands-on execution in design and migration.
Who you are
You are an Architect with experience defining and executing a migration roadmap at the Enterprise level. With expertise in Azure and across the Microsoft technology offerings, you are interested in joining a large and growing company that is migrating from on premise to cloud infrastructure and play a role in defining and supporting the architecture and product deployment.
What's in it for you
New and ongoing challenges. This is a chance to define and implement the architecture, deployment processes. The investment into new tools and approaches are at the forefront of modernizing the internal technology offering.
Professional development. You will play a critical role in an Enterprise level project across many sites. The team is being built from the ground up and you will be an integral part of this growth and success.
Impact and exposure. Work for a Global, progressive organization who are leaders in their field.
What you will do:
* Build architectures. You will develop, leverage, and advocate cloud reference architectures to be utilized by the application development teams.
* Design. You will design and maintain Infrastructure Cloud Solutions.
* Collaborate. You will work closely with multiple teams and an external partner to ensure successful Cloud adoption.
* Implement best practices. You will support the investigation and adoption of new and emerging cloud architecture practices and technologies, creating opportunities for improvement and actively participating in discussions and initiatives to improve our technical practices and competitive position.
What you bring
* Infrastructure design configuration, management and deployment utilizing Azure Cloud IaaS cloud offerings.
* You have extensive hands-on experience with Enterprise level projects
* Migration from on premise to Azure, ideally in a complex setting
The technical toolkit. You have hands-on expertise with:
* Azure IaaS, particularly identity management
* Intune used for managing end user devices
* M365 for delegation of management rights
* Governance experience
* Azure Policy
The interpersonal skills:
* You have strong verbal and written communication skills
* You are proactive
* You can engage technical or non-technical stakeholders at all levels to drive organizational effectiveness
If this sounds like your next challenge, don't hesitate to apply. The company is highly motivated by growth and actively interviewing for this position. Want to hear more? Contact Jerron directly at J.Shalland-Rhodes@nigelfrank.com for all inquiries and submissions.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Azure recruitment, advertising more Azure jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities and Azure jobs that are available I can be contacted on 437-290-0003. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.