Nigel Frank, in collaboration with our client, one of Australia's market-leading end-user organizations is looking to expand its team to help with a massive in-house Microsoft Dynamics AX2009/2012 upgrade transformation to D365F&O. My client is looking for a strong D365F&O Finance Consultant to join the team and work closely with another Senior Finance consultant to ensure project success.
End-user opportunities like this don't come to the market very often so this is an amazing opportunity for any consultant looking for a chance to move from a partner to an end-user.
Skills & Qualifications
* 4-5+ years of Experience with Dynamics AX/F&O
* Strong experience in the Microsoft eco-system including D365 F&O or AX 2012 R2, R3 full lifecycle implementations - specifically in Finance
* At least one end-to-end project implementation
* Strong Consulting skills
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Great salary package
* Hybrid working arrangements
* Staff discounts
* Free on-site and off-site parking
* Opportunity to work on one of Australia's largest F&O Projects
Must have full Australian working rights to be eligible.
If you think this job opportunity fits what you are looking for my client would like to arrange interviews as soon as possible, for an immediate start.