Microsoft D365 Business Central Senior Project Manager
Nigel Frank is seeking a Senior Project Manager with particular experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central for a Sydney CBD-based Professional services client.
This opportunity will be working on a Hybrid basis (3 days working from home and 2 days in the office). The role will come with a competitive salary plus excellent benefits including 20 days holiday, bonus, SUPER plus more.
Business Central or/and NAV ERP experience is not essential but preferred.
Role & Responsibilities
* Contribute towards the Professional Services revenue targets by meeting the team's utilisation objectives.
* Provide best practice guidance to NavOne Trust, Co-Sec and Fund customers that initially delivers a rapid and safe implementation.
* Gain a full understanding of each project and its associated contractual delivery terms.
* Produce formal project timeline & resource-based implementation plan.
* Prepare revenue forecast for the project based on high-level allocation of required resources over the planned duration.
* Conduct project meetings with client executive representatives (Steering Group).
* Assessment and reporting of main project risks.
* Regular auditing and reporting all key projects - typically this will include progress against target, risk evaluation (revenue, client issues, internal issues, etc).
* Recommendations on mitigation of risks and issues.
* Ensuring engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures take place for all project engagements.
* Active management of project testing issues raised via project template tools.
* Manage project budget, approve timesheet entries weekly and approve monthly invoicing for the customer
* Produce Monthly project status reports in support of the services invoice, along with a forecast of upcoming project activities/milestones and forecast spend in the coming month.
Skills & Qualifications
* Business or functional experience in any comparable client operations, for example Trust Administration and Client Services, Fund Administration, Accounting, Private Banking, Portfolio management, Trade capture/settlement/operations.
* Recent Financial Services sector exposure and prior experience of NavOne, or 5Series would be an advantage.
* An exceptional track record of successfully managing and delivering large complex enterprise wide IT projects within the financial services sector.
* Significant experience of delivery and management as a vendor or similar environment.
* Experience of operating within both in a Time & Material and Fixed Price contract structure.
* Experience of operating to an agile style of project delivery.
* Strong influencing, leadership, and governance skills.
* 8 years of relevant experience & skills to match.
Apply today to not miss out by sending your CV ASAP to email@example.com
Nigel Frank International are the Global Leaders in Microsoft Technology Recruitment, advertising more Dynamics AX jobs than any other agency in Australia and New Zealand. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout Australia and New Zealand and we have never had more live requirements & AX jobs for Microsoft Dynamics professionals in the sphere than now. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Australia and New Zealand and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & AX jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics AX / Axapta candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics AX / Axapta jobs that are available I can be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org
MS AX / Dynamics AX / MSAX / Microsoft Dynamics AX / Consultant / Functional Consultant / Functional Support/ Consultant / Business Analyst / Gold Partner / End User/ Australia / Melbourne / Perth / Sydney / New South Wales / WA / Axapta / Queensland/ Brisbane
Nigel Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy