Nigel Frank, in collaboration with our client, is an MS Gold Partner organization that is looking to expand its team to help with its growing D365F&O project pipeline for 2023. My client is looking for a strong D365F&O Finance Consultant that can take charge and lead the way with their Finance projects.
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience with Dynamics 365F&O
* Strong Consulting experience in the Microsoft eco-system including D365 F&O or AX 2012 R2, R3 full lifecycle implementations - specifically in Finance
* Strong Consulting skills developed across multiple projects and industries
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Great salary package
* Remote Options (Work from anywhere in Australia)
* Strong D365F&O Project Pipeline
* Great company structure for internal promotions and career growth
Must have full Australian working rights to be eligible.
If you think this job opportunity fits what you are looking for my client would like to arrange interviews as soon as possible, for an immediate start (Also Open to a January start date)