Nigel Frank in collaboration with an enterprise end-user client of ours is recruiting for a Senior/Lead Functional Consultant to join their internal team to assist in their multi-year F&O global rollout with multiple entities.
Our client is interested in a seasoned consultant who either specializes in Supply Chain, Finance, and Retail, or a combination of both.
This client offers a hybrid working arrangement of three days in the office two days working from home and half-day Fridays!
Role & Responsibilities
* Requirement gathering
* Solution Design
* Business Process Mapping
* User Training & Support
* Implementation & Deployment
Skills & Qualifications
* Multiple End-to-End Implementations
* Effective communication skills, including the ability to articulate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders and vice versa.
* Strong understanding of business processes and operations across various industries, such as finance, manufacturing, retail, etc.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations, including an understanding of its modules, features, and functionalities.
* Experience with system configuration, customization, and implementation using D365 F&O tools and technologies.
* Market rate salary
* Half day Fridays
* Hybrid working arrangements
* Staff and family discounts for multiple products within the company brand
* $800 voucher a year for company apparel
Must have full Australian working rights to be eligible.
If you think this job opportunity fits what you are looking for my client would like to arrange interviews as soon as possible, for an immediate start.