With over 350 aircraft flying over 1000 routes, my client are one of the largest airlines in the world. They are looking to add a number of technical architects to their team. You would be part of a highly innovative, highly successful organisation that makes use of cutting edge technology to fly over 90 million passengers a year.
Working in a dynamic environment, you would be responsible for the technical design of platforms and applications whilst promoting and adhering to best practices.
* Preparing and maintaining technical artefacts concerning applications, platforms, data security etc.
* Designing and preparing technical solutions
* Guarantee technical architecture documents are correct and up to date
* Working with enterprise architects to identify and agree technical solutions that meet enterprise standards
* Supporting solution architects for end to end architecture
* Provide expertise and knowledge to developers, ensuring standards are met
* Be excellent at delivering results and working towards targets
* Understand customer needs and translate them into technical solutions
* Stakeholder management and leadership at all levels
* Proven track record of owning and defining technical solutions together with presenting them in technical forums
* Good understanding of design best practices, including design principles & patterns, security and performance
* An approach which is methodical, logical and flexible
* Able to communicate ideas effectively to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
* Experience in working in agile
Salary and Bonus
* Up to �80,000 salary
* Share scheme - both buy as you earn and performance based
* Discounted flights for you, your friends and families
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
My client are looking to compete their hiring process in the coming weeks. Interview slots are filling very quickly, apply ASAP, don't miss out!