My client are a growing digital consultancy located in the North East of England. With their tech agnostic approach, they work on a number of projects across the Governmental and Financial sectors. They're all about inclusivity, creativity and collaborating. With plans to treble their head count by 2025, they're determined to not lose those values. Are you a talented technical architect that wants to join a growing organisation?
* Aid in planning and delivery of transformational changes to their clients.
* Working collaboratively with both business and technical stakeholders
* Leading technical teams across multiple projects
* Providing constructive direction and challenge to deliver quality solutions.
* Communicating with both technical and non-technical stakeholders to deliver solutions
* With strong technical skills and an agile mindset, and be passionate about solving problems that deliver business value.
* Strong experience as a technical architect
* Have a collaborative and open minded attitude
* Experience with AWS or Azure.
* Understand the needs of technical and business stakeholders, communicating properly to reach a common goal.
* Proven track record of turning business problems into technical designs
* Can improve and apply architecture and design governance
* Solid knowledge of product management, agile principles and development methodologies.
* Web/MVC frameworks
* Distributed version control systems
* Agile delivery
* App metrics, monitoring and alerting
Culture and values
* Flat hierarchy
Salary and benefits
* Up to 90k salary
* 25 days holiday
* Flexi working
* Home office set up