Technologies: Tableau, AWS/Snowflake, Agile Data Engine
Salary: 4500€ typical base salary + hours billed based bonus, Total Earning Potential: €5000-8000/month
Location: Finland - Remote in Finland - ideally coming into office once a month or once every two months
Our client is a well-established company with 23 years of history that has recently expanded into the dynamic realm of data analytics. They have a rapidly growing Data team, consisting of 30 talented individuals. With 80+ people in total, they are proud to focus exclusively on Azure and now AWS/Snowflake based analytics, leaving behind on-premise legacy customers. Serving clients across various industries, ranging from a minimum revenue of 40 million euros to much greater, they are committed to delivering cutting-edge solutions.
Our client is seeking a highly skilled Data Engineer to join their innovative Data team. As a Data Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in designing, developing, and optimizing data solutions in an AWS/Snowflake/Agile Data Engine environment. Your expertise in Tableau, along with strong data modeling, data warehousing, and ETL skills, will be crucial in delivering complex analytics solutions to their diverse customer base.
* Design and implement scalable data pipelines in AWS/Snowflake.
* Develop and optimize Tableau dashboards for complex customer requirements.
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand and translate business needs into effective data solutions.
* Work with Agile methodologies to ensure the timely delivery of high-quality solutions.
* Provide technical leadership and mentorship to junior team members.
Skills and Qualifications:
* Minimum 4 years of experience as a Data Engineer.
* Proficiency in Tableau for complex visualization tasks.
* Experience in Data Modeling, Data Warehousing, and ETL.
* Familiarity with AWS, Snowflake, and Agile Data Engine environments.
* Fluency in Finnish is essential.
* Strong communication and collaboration skills.
What can they offer YOU?
* Flexible working hours
* Solid project pipeline and stability organisation wide.
* Lucrative salary + monthly bonus
* Health-care & Insurances
* PC equipment
* Progression and development opportunities
* + More
This company is interviewing now! Why wait?
If you are interested in knowing more, please send over an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for Finnish residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in Finland with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background/security checks.
We are the only global recruitment agency dedicated solely to AWS technology. Jefferson Frank is the AWS recruitment agency of choice. Whether it's a contract, permanent or remote position, we find great people great jobs.