AWS Cloud DevOps Engineer, Remote, UK Wide, £85,000
You will be working with an award-winning business that is an AWS Premier Consulting Partner, who is well positioned at the forefront of this fast-paced technology space. You will be working with clients and project delivery teams to build and manage the ongoing improvement of critical production systems in an automated and scalable way.
* Building and/or managing live production systems/platforms
* AWS experience - 2 or more years
* Infrastructure-as-Code toolset (CloudFormation)
* Scripting/Automation of tasks (Python preferred or Bash/Powershell)
* High-level understanding of databases, networking, and storage systems.
* Version control systems (GIT)
* AWS Certifications - Developer Associate, DevOps Engineer Professional, Solutions Architect Associate/Professional
* IAC tooling (Terraform, Ansible etc)
* AWS serverless services (Lambda, API GW, SNS, SQS, and Dynamo DB).
* Experience deploying solutions using AWS SAM
* Strong Unix and Bash knowledge.
Get in touch with your latest CV at S.firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call on 0191 338 7568 to speak to Shary Malik.