Full-Stack Java Developer-- Washington, D.C.
A prominent provider of Microsoft services to the public sector is in search of a highly motivated individual to join our expanding team as a Full-stack Java Developer. In this role, you will play a key role in meaningful projects that have a positive impact. Your responsibilities in this position will encompass supporting various system initiatives, such as converting SOAP to REST web services, upgrading Jboss, updating system libraries, and implementing Single Sign-On (SSO) solutions.
Role & Responsibilities
* Identify and resolve workflow issues, including missing actions, skipped steps, and rollbacks, as well as address web service problems and Active Directory (AD) connections
* Develop, test, and deploy source code to meet new requirements
* Maintain system health through daily monitoring, troubleshoot database problems, and create adhoc queries for data retrieval purposes as necessary
Skills & Qualifications
* Proficiency in key technologies like J2EE, SOAP, and REST
* Familiarity with a range of development tools and platforms, such as AWS hosting, Java 1.8, Jboss Web server, JSPs, JS, AJAX, Hibernate, Oracle SQL, GitLab, Eclipse, and Jira
* Strong communication and interpersonal abilities, coupled with self-motivation and a proactive approach.
* Remote flexibility
* Competitive salary
* comprehensive benefits
To apply please send resumes to Jane Fanneron at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646-540-7540. Interviews happening daily!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646 540 7540. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!