Dynamics CRM Developer-- REMOTE
If you're interested in this role, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Role & Responsibilities
* Work with a diverse array of clients to support and developer their Dynamics 365 applications
* Work collaboratively with client stakeholders, and development teams
* Write plug-ins to apply business logic and integrate with Dynamics CRM
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience in reporting tools like Power BI, SSRS, SSAS Cubes, and Azure Synapse
* Proficient in Dynamics system administration and configuration
* Competitive salary
* 401k and comprehensive medical benefits
To apply please send resumes to Jane Fanneron at email@example.com or call 646-540-7540. Interviews happening daily!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646 540 7540. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!