Dynamics 365 Developer- REMOTE
This is your chance to become a leader at a fast-growing Financial company! This organization is looking for a lead Developer for their Dynamics CRM team. They are looking for someone with extensive experience working with Dynamics CRM and Power Platform. You will design and develop systems to to support their integration needs. They are offering remote flexibility and early release Fridays!
Role & Responsibilities
* Create software enhancements, extensions, and integrate features of Dynamics CE and Power Platform
* Create and maintain documentation
* Lead and mentor junior staff
Skills & Qualifications
* Prior experience with Dynamcis CRM and Power Platform
* 5 years of experience with the full software development life cycle
* Experience with web services, XML, HTML5, SharePoint, SSIS, SSRS, and MVC
* Medical, dental, and vision healthcare coverage
* 401k company matching
* Generous PTO, and observed holidays off
To apply please send resumes to Jane Fanneron at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646-540-7540. Interviews happening daily!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646 540 7540. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.