IT Service Management Analyst (Reporting) - Hybrid, London, up to £50,000
The purpose of the role is to deliver clear and concise business metrics/KPI reports that
accurately measure activity, performance, quality of service, and progress towards the
overall company objectives.
This role will be the central point for the production of Technology reports, with a focus on
customer experience and the candidate will use the reports to run and manage customer
forum meetings to ultimately improve customer experience.
It is envisaged that the successful candidate will, in time (after 6-12 months), assume
more responsibilities in core Service Management functions of Incident, Problem and
Role & Responsibilities
* Utilise a range of technology tools to extract produce reports and dashboards focusing on
* performance of technology organisation and the way it influences end customers.
* Work with business functions to develop business focused reporting and incorporate into
* Technology reports.
* Chair and manage meetings with technology and business units to review above
* reporting, identify areas for improvement, identify and follow up on actions.
* Provide metrics and trend analysis to identify the major drivers of Technology incidents.
Skills & Qualifications
* Very strong communication skills, both written and verbal
* Strong Reporting Skills
* Experience working in a Technology organisation
* Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of products
* Experience in IT Service Management tools and solutions
* Understanding of modern technologies, with particular emphasis on cloud services
* Experience in producing management information reports.
* Experience in chairing and managing meetings with a wide range of stakeholders
* Strong analytical skills
* Awareness of ITIL concepts and related best practices
* Solid organizational skills including attention to detail.
* Ability to lead calls assertively while maintaining a collaborative mindset.
* Friendly environment, multi-cultural, very welcoming.
* Will get support from day one, to get you up to speed
* Training, development, and a collaborative environment