The Finance IT Specialist who will be responsible for both finance IT applications and the local IT INFRA area assigned.
With the assistance of the Group IT Finance team, the candidate will support the maintenance and deployment of business applications, related to the processes managed with AX V2012, and will manage at least one local IT Specialist.
Responsibilities and tasks:
* Maintenance of Finance, Purchasing and Stock Mgmt., MR modules of AX V2012 + other production software in the future such as travel expenses, etc.
* Management and coordination of the local IT Team (focus: infrastructure)
* Development of ad-hoc projects to solve specific needs of Italian group companies
* Identification of new Finance IT projects that may add significant value to the business in the use of AX and other solutions to ensure maximum ease and productivity
* Consult with business stakeholders - and develop relationships with business partners (both from IT and business units) - to understand and evaluate current business processes and identify business problems and needs turning them into ERP system requirements
* Provide technical expertise for system functional specifications and deploys new and current systems, processes, and procedures determining the best path for solving business problems/opportunities into high-level business ERP solution
* Develop solutions to business problems, which require the regular use of ingenuity and innovation. Ensure solutions are consistent with organization objectives according to business impact and prioritize work accordingly
* Configure system settings and options; plan and execute unit, system, and integration testing to meet business requirements
* Provide training, knowledge transfer, reports, and documentation including detailed functional specifications & training documents
* Stimulate cross-functions changes and rationalize and improve the processes, ensuring business solutions developed across the organization are aligned to standards and Quality Systems, recipe, and regression tests, user training
* Ensure all IT systems/applications fulfill required software validation needs and the group security policy
* Respond to all incidents and requests raised by business and company users in their own job area
* Ability to lead workshops and coordinate different stakeholders
* Education - Graduate in Computer Science / Software Engineering or equivalent.
* +2 years of experience in Finance, Purchasing, Procurement, and Stock Management modules, ideally of AX V2012 (other ERPs such as SAP would also be relevant)
* 2-5 Years of experience in the IT department supporting the business
* Experience in using/supporting ERP and associated integrations
* Experience in training, driving workshops & interacting with end users
* Functional knowledge of accounting flows
* Fluent in English (at least CAE level)
* Understanding of technical architecture and development language
* MS Office ( Excel - advanced level)
* Plus: experience as Application Consultant
* High level of autonomy. A doer is someone who does not mind getting his/her hands dirty
* Self-motivated and proactive
* Despite the candidate will start from scratch the Finance IT department in Italy, needs to have leading skills to further grow the team and lead change management
* Excellent communication skills
* Teamwork and coordination skills with interlocutors not specialized in computer systems
* Very high rigor and sense of organization. Methodical, analytical, and synthetic
What we offer
* 6 days of remote working per month
* ticket restaurant
* Strong Flexibility
* Rich Company welfare
* An international and exciting work environment in a fast-growing industry
Are you ready? Send your application!