You will be working for a fast growing consultancy that specialise in Integration's, testing and Data Ops.
They have vast experience in the team in many different sectors from telecommunications, Marketing, Finance, Government and Health care.
A solution-oriented mindset individual to join their team. Experience in making modern data solutions, technical cloud expertise, strong database skills and knowledge of data modeling. All coding knowledge is of course a plus.
As well as expanding their Data team, this company is looking to expand their INFORMATICA team to meet the needs of their ever increasing customer base.
Skills & Qualifications
* Azure, AWS, GCP and Informatica profiles
* Informatica Power center, Informatica Developer
* integrations, data modelling, data warehouse, data engineering
* Data bricks, Logic apps, ETL, Data Vault, Netezza
* SQL, ERP, SSAS, SSIS
* They are urban/young for the mind and their age. They like to have fun and socialise. "family" type culture.
* Diverse Office environment
* provide learning opportunities, that is their culture. They want mid level people to come in and be hungry to learn and in return the company will provide certifications.
* small flexible company. Start building/creating the company so this is an exciting stage