Secret Cleared - Help Desk Technician - D.C or NYC - $125K
Your role will involve delivering technical assistance to Data Engineers within the Foundry ecosystem. You will play a vital role in ensuring that users across diverse customer bases can seamlessly integrate data for their applications. This entails close collaboration with product engineers, implementation teams, and fellow support engineers to address user queries swiftly and efficiently. You'll also be tasked with tackling unique challenges within a dynamic software environment, extracting key industry trends to shape feature requests, and spearheading support initiatives to enhance the overall effectiveness and efficiency of global Foundry user assistance. Additionally, you will make valuable contributions to core documentation by filling in contextual gaps.
*Must Posses a Secret Clearance*
This Positions is responsible for:
* Possess a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
* Hold a track record of over 5 years in data engineering support.
* Proficiency in Foundry is a must.
* Demonstrated expertise in Python andPyspark.
* Familiarity with working on APIs and RESTful endpoints.
* Comprehension of development best practices, including branching, testing, and more.
* Proven experience in providing customer support within complex software environments.
* A background in working with analytical software platforms.
* Adept at utilizing large-scale data to address significant business challenges.
To apply please send resumes to Isaac Heatley at I.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 347-783-6527. Interviews happening daily!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347 783 6527. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.