CRM Administrator - Boston - Hybrid
As a CRM Administrator, you will maintain a CRM platform, making configuration adjustments, providing user support and training, including executives. Reporting to the Director of Business Solutions, you will play a vital role in aligning the system with evolving business needs.
* Administer and configure CRM systems, especially Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
* Manage daily tasks like data maintenance, user list updates, security profiles, access rights, and the creation of reports and dashboards.
* Assist in integrating CRM with other business systems.
* Address user issues and troubleshoot collaboratively.
* Test enhancements and bug fixes, oversee user acceptance, regression, and integration testing.
* Coordinate with a Microsoft Dynamics development partner to implement new CRM features.
* Create training materials and host user sessions, including remote offices via Microsoft Teams.
* Support marketing list creation and event planning using Click Dimensions.
* Become an expert in managing existing reports and dashboards, and assist in developing new ones.
* Potentially, offer support for Microsoft SharePoint and other applications.
The ideal candidate for this position has:
* 1 year of experience in Dynamics CRM
* Experience with the Power Platform
* D365 for Sales, Field Service, and Marketing
To apply please send resumes to Isaac Heatley at I.email@example.com or call 347-783-6527. Interviews happening daily!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347 783 6527. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.