Site Reliability Engineer - $175k - Washington D.C
I am currently working with a Microsoft Gold Partner in the D.C on their Site Reliability Engineer position. This role requires at least a Top Secret clearance to be submitted. This position is hybrid and you will have to go on-site 2-3 days a week to downtown D.C. Please look at qualifications below.
This Positions is responsible for:
* Program design, coding, testing, debugging, and documentation of custom API based microservices for the Atlassian products
* Develops all components and services using industry best practices such as test-driven development, centralized source code management, code reviews, and automated testing
* Utilizes continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD) workflows to the maximum extent possible for all published components
* Produce DevOps best practice templates and guides to serve as examples to other development teams interested in transitioning to DevOps development workflows
* Aids with the creation and maintenance of trusted computing components, such as operating system images, application templates, platform as a service infrastructure, etc.
The ideal candidate for this position has:
* Active TS with Sci eligibility
* 5 years of API oriented design and development experience
* Understand Agile software design
* Advanced experience with Atlassian Suite: Jira, Confulences
To apply please send resumes to Isaac Heatley at I.email@example.com or call 347-783-6527. Interviews happening daily!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347 783 6527. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.