Hardware R&D Manager - Permanent Hire - Product Development
Join the leading European company dedicated to creating cutting-edge solutions for EV charging. As one of the fastest-growing EV charging platform providers, we are committed to delivering state-of-the-art technology that ensures efficient, reliable, and sustainable charging infrastructure.
Their office is based in Helsinki and they allow hybrid working model.
As a Hardware R&D Manager you will be responsible for overseeing the hardware research and development activities for their electric vehicle charging platforms. The successful candidate will play a key role in driving innovation, ensuring product quality, and managing the end-to-end process of testing new features, firmware, and integrations on electrical charging points.
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate new charging station models into the system.
* Working with external meters, routers and terminals connected to the charger.
* Conducting testing and validation of integrated hardware.
* Identify and resolve hardware-related issues during the integration process.
* Create detailed documentation of hardware integration processes.
* Provide technical support to project teams during the development and implementation phases of the solution and act as an expert advisor to the hardware operations team.
* Experience in hardware integration, especially in embedded power electronics solutions.
* Strong understanding of hardware components, digital IoT platform solutions and process development.
* Capability of working hands-on with physical hardware installations and electric vehicles in a real-world environment.
* Proficiency in conducting hardware testing, debugging, troubleshooting and understanding software development practices.
* Familiarity with industry standards and regulations.
What they offer YOU:
* Working on one of the leading global EV charging platforms and charging networks in Europe.
* An opportunity to work on a meaningful product with a positive social impact.
* A collaborative and diverse work environment with no micromanagement and Agile way of working.
* Variety of opportunities to develop your skills further and progress in your career.
* Earning potential of up to 5,500EUR/pm + extensive benefits package.
Any further questions before applying?