An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Business Analyst to join a well-established nfp team based in Sydney's CBD! Our client prides themselves on their community contribution and value of their work. With an envisionment of their 3 year road-map and healthy pipeline, this opportunity is a match for an individual who wants to add value to the tean and IT platform.
Your role specifically:
* Facilitate workshops, collaborative design sessions and performing customer journey mapping directly with product owners at all levels of the organisation
* Work as part of a multi-disciplinary agile team to deliver high quality business value driven user stories with well-defined acceptance criteria
* Consult with the Product Owner to priorities and shape the product backlog, using agile practices for prioritisation around business value
* Ensure that a customer centric approach is being followed/adopted with every feature built
* Participate in, and facilitate, agile ceremonies and rituals, backlog refinement, daily stand-up, Iteration and release planning, showcases, sprint retrospective
* Driving process definition, re-engineering, integration requirements, improvement and gap analysis of current/to-be processes during workshops with key customer sponsors and stakeholders.
* Developing required documentation such as workshop agenda, presentations, gap analysis reports, process flow diagrams, roles/responsibilities.
* Document requirements as Stories, working on product backlog and sprint backlogs.
* Identifying areas of process improvement (efficiency and effectiveness) and recommending solutions that detail pros, cons, and risks.
* Managing and communicating business requirements to the implementation team as a bridge to ensure that the proposed solutions meet the customer's expectations.
Skills & Qualifications
* 4+ years in a similar role
* Solid experience in Jira
* Experience in SAFE agile is highly desirable
* Agile mindset - continuous improvement focus, team player, flexible, pragmatic with a strong understanding of Agile principles
* Proven experience in ability to analyse, interpret and present complex information and help achieve business outcomes
* Solid experience in requirements gathering, including experience in creating process documentation and then converting them into User Stories for development purposes
* Excellent communication skills with strong presentation and facilitation skills
* Hybrid working arrangements
* Inclusive and diverse organisation
* Generous parental leave + additional benefits
* Join an organisation that has a positive impact on our clients and the community
* Hands on training, development and mentoring with a leading provider
* Tax free salary packaged meal & entertainment card of up to $2,650 per year
If this sounds of interest to you, please email your updated CV to Charlotte Stavrou on firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 0402 473 622