Senior Full Stack .Net Core/React Developer
About Our Client: Our client is a leading company in the business optimisation space with a global presence. They have an impressive portfolio of clients, including some of the biggest names in the industry. With a fully remote work culture, you will have the freedom to work from anywhere and collaborate with diverse teams from different parts of the world.
The successful candidate will join a team dedicated to a continuous improvement platform used by clients in the mining and manufacturing industry. This product maximises companies processes on a commercial level and in turn, maximises financial performance. This application also optimises efficiency and reduction of carbon footprint. The product has 3000+ users globally and is accountable for £250Billion revenue.
This role involves a complete product upgrade to bring the product up-to-date.
Responsibilities: As a senior developer, you will play a pivotal role in spearheading the new release of a well-established, intricate project. Your responsibilities will include interpreting designs, leading complex development tasks, providing accurate time lines, and effectively delegating work to ensure project success.
About the Product: The product you will be working on is a cutting-edge continuous improvement platform widely used by manufacturers. It enables them to internally track and manage various aspects, such as cost reduction, margin improvement, and process optimisation.
Our client offers a range of other products and consulting services across the Business Optimisation space and there is fluidity between teams when necessary.
* Proficiency in React, Typescript, .Net Core, SQL, HTML, CSS and AWS.
* Proven experience in senior development roles.
* Strong ability to interpret designs and lead complex development tasks.
* Excellent project management skills, including providing accurate time lines and effective delegation.
* Technical leadership and knowledge sharing capability.
* Effective problem solver and the ability to think outside the box.
* Johannesburg Office, with the option for full remote work across South Africa. No requirement to attend the office but employees are welcome to work at the office if they wish and there will be some business related and social get togethers in the yearly calendar.
* Fully remote work - work from the comfort of your own home or any location of your choice.
* Competitive salary and benefits package - up to R120,000 CTC monthly
* Opportunities for professional growth and skill development including being assigned a career development manager.
* Work on challenging and impactful projects with top-tier clients.
* Join a diverse and inclusive team with a positive and collaborative work culture.