The Company and Opportunity
My client has been established for 20+ years within the digital transformation space using ERP, CRM and Business intelligence. They have continuous collaboration with blue-chip partners to ensure that all solutions provided are up to industry-leading standards.
The businesses software solution centre is based in Malta and they have regional offices in London and Milan, along with multiple partners on a local and global scale. This opportunity provides a full relocation package for South African based developers that hold an EU passport.
* Obtaining knowledge and experience on core Microsoft technology platforms including C# .Net & .Net core
* Acquiring knowledge and experience on web technologies HTML, JS, CSS, Ajax and JS frameworks;
* Getting knowledge and experience on Microsoft SQL Server SQL, T-SQL, triggers, jobs and schema design;
* Increasing awareness of other Relational and No-SQL Databases;
* Providing second line support to the company's customer base involving technologies mentioned above;
* Assisting in solution testing and deployment phases;
* Compiling test scripts, deployment procedures and support documentation as required;
* Delivering on-site client training when required
* Gaining certifications.
Requirements for Role
* 5 years experience in a similar role.
* A good working attitude, showing commitment and enthusiasm to work.
* Excellent English communication, written and verbal.
* Attention to detail and willingness to learn.
* Strong troubleshooting competency