The Company & Opportunity
My client works within the business optimisation space, offering a range of products to market on a global scale. They have an office in Johannesburg, London and Sydney, providing opportunity to relocate in the long term on a case by case basis.
This client seeks the very top tier of competency from their developers and in return they offer a very learning and progression focused environment. They provide each employee with a career development manager upon joining the business, helping individuals plan out their career journey. They offer premium access to plural site and will provide a generous training budget also.
This opportunity involves developing a Flutter App from scratch dedicated to the health care industry. The app will have the purpose of improving work flow of doctors and nurses a large hospital within SA. Once developed, there will be further apps rolled out across different hospitals across SA and Africa. This will be done working closely along side the technical director of the business along with a small team of highly competent individuals.
* Experience in the development of Android/iOS applications and have deployed them on Google Play/Apple App Store.
* 3+ years of knowledge in mobile app development.
* In-depth understanding of the following programming languages: Java, C#, Kotlin, Dart or TypeScript. (If not Dart, an interest in adopting it)
* Familiarity using version control tools like Git, Subversion etc. and IDEs like Android Studio, Visual Studio, VS Code etc.
* Familiarity with the Continuous Integration and Continuous Development processes and principles. Can apply them in the context of mobile application development.
* Experience in working with internal and third-party REST APIs as well as gRPC
* Experience in test-driven development.
* Comfortable in debugging mobile application code and understands the processes involved in diagnosing and enhancing mobile application performance and reliability.