As part of a Freelance mission for one of our customers based in Flemish region, we are recruiting a Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant expert in Procurement modules.
You will be part of a team of experts to participate in a Dynamics 365 solution implementation project.
Please review the list of responsibilities and qualifications.
* Responsible for documenting the business requirements which express what actions a solution must take and what outcome is expected
* Works collaboratively with other functional & technical project team members to ensure successful & timely project delivery
* System configuration (administration module/mail client configuration, printer configuration )
* Conduct acceptance testing and train customer resources to successfully use and maintain the Microsoft Dynamics application
* Conducting requirement gathering workshops and other business analyst duties
* At least 8 years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX / 365F&O.
* Trade and Logistics module experience.
* Full implementation experience.
* Strong experience on the procurement module.
* Fluent in English, French and Dutch is a plus.
My client is looking to fill this role as soon as possible, so if you think you have the relevant skills for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft Technology recruitment. With a multilingual network of consultants in more than 15 locations worldwide, we place more Microsoft Azure, Dynamics and Stack professionals with Microsoft partners and end users than any other recruitment company.
We understand the need for discretion and would be happy to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidate considering a new assignment, now or in the future.