As part of a freelance mission for one of our end customers, the Nigel Frank Benelux team is recruiting a Dynamics 365F&SCM Finance Consultant.
You will participate in the various tasks for an important roll out project of the Dynamics 365 solution in the manufacturing sector. Please review the list of responsibilities and qualifications.
* Install, configure and monitor all aspects of Microsoft Dynamics AX in production and non-production environments
* Assist with gathering/documenting functional requirements, business process, systems flows, and project objectives as needed
* Set-up D365 F&O Finance / O2C / P2P
* Be able to do the configuration test
* To participate in all tasks related to the project
* Support & modify as needed the AX Financial modules and their configurations specifically Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Procurement & Sourcing
* At least 5 years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX / 365.
* Deep knowledge and experience on Finance module.
* Demonstrated ability to work in a team and matrixed environment
* Willingness to travel to customer locations for on-site work
My client is looking to fill this role as soon as possible, so if you think you have the relevant skills for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft Technology recruitment. With a multilingual network of consultants in more than 15 locations worldwide, we place more Microsoft Azure, Dynamics and Stack professionals with Microsoft partners and end users than any other recruitment company.
We understand the need for discretion and would be happy to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidate considering a new assignment, now or in the future