ERP Consultant (Dutch Speaker)
As an ERP consultant, you translate complex business processes into the design and use of the software. Within the team you are the point of contact for the customer during the implementation. Together with the customer you make the translation of his business processes to the design and use of the software.
Your extensive training and induction period will mainly take place in the office during the first 6 months, but at the same time you will also work with your fellow consultants at the customers. In this way we guide you to get to know the processes even better in practice. In your role you will be on location at customers 3 to 4 days a week to implement the implementation of our own developed ERP system. You are also regularly at the head office in Wilrijk (Antwerp) for meetings and consultations with your colleagues.
* We are also looking for a finance consultant - please get in touch for more information.
What you will do
* You make an inventory of the various business processes at your customers
* You advise them on the optimal settings within ERP to carry out these processes as efficiently as possible
* You supervise and provide training to key users at the customer
* Together with the customer, you look for solutions in the existing functionalities of our software, or you set functional specifications for customers if customization is required
* You coordinate with the members of the project team on the implementation of other tasks
What we offer
An exciting, challenging and independent job in a dynamic IT company with a direct and open communication culture and an informal atmosphere. After all, a pleasant working climate helps you to realize your ambitions.
* A full-time position and a competitive salary
* Bonus arrangement
* Hospitalization insurance
* Laptop, mobile phone
* Company car
* Fixed daily allowance
* Flexible working hours and opportunities to work from home
* Growth and good initiatives for personal development.
* Room for new initiatives and ideas.
* A game of table football with your colleagues.
What we ask
* Preferably a Bachelor's or Master's degree in a business administration, economics or IT direction or Bachelor's level of work and thinking;
* You speak and write Dutch fluently.
* Work experience in a position at the interface of ICT and business processes on the side of the customer or supplier. Knowledge of ERP software and projects are a clear added value;
* You like to work out solutions that allow the user to perform his tasks efficiently
* You have strong communication and social skills and you know how to get things done
* You are hands-on, flexible, switch quickly and work in a structured way