Gluten Free manufacturer of dietary supplements that places their employees and consumers first. Discover a new chapter in your career, and in your life, by considering this opportunity to join this team!
Role & Responsibilities
* The Solutions Analyst will be responsible for leading initiatives, creating plans, testing, and proposing solutions to modernizing business processes throughout the organization and be the subject matter expert in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
* This role will work closely with key stakeholders to drive business/functional requirements and oversee project execution through rollout and change management. Additionally, this role will perform all Finance and Operations related business analytic tasks satisfactorily, gather business requirements, and build assessments
* Ability to collect, articulate and influence requirements, models, and specifications accurately and in a way that it is understood both by IT and non-IT professionals.
Skills & Qualifications
* Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
* Experience preferred in IT Business Analyst position supporting finance/accounting areas within a manufacturing organization
* Deep understanding of the D365BC, its technology stack and the peripheral technologies that can be leveraged including, but not limited to, Azure, Azure SQL, Power BI, Common Data Service, and Power Apps.
* Excellent communication and collaboration skills, ability to work as a key member of a small team
* Ability to perform business report using tools such as SSRS, SSIS etc.
* Experience working within project management
* Strong ability to plan and take initiatives
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft Technology recruitment-it's all we do. With a multilingual network of consultants across 15+ worldwide locations, we place more skilled Microsoft Azure, Dynamics, and Stack professionals with Microsoft Partners and end-users than any other recruitment business.