Self-motivated individual that has a passion for helping organizations solve complex business problems leveraging technology solutions.
Lead project implementation teams, act as a liaison between clients and Beringer Implementation and Management staff, lead business requirements gathering sessions, lead project status meetings and coordinate with technical resources to successfully drive projects to completion using Dynamics 365 Business Central, Financial Consolidation Software, Office 365 and other Cloud solutions.
Be a creative thinker and problem solver, detail oriented, possess strong communication skills and an interest in learning.
* Create and manage project plans to align tasks with project scope
* Define project schedules, allocate resources and monitor progress
* Align project objectives with company and client goals and make sure the project team is clear on objectives
* Liaise and lead project activities between the client and multiple 3rd party vendors and/or implementation partners
* Assist the project implementation team(s) with the design, development, documentation and training tasks
* Identify project risks & issues and manage mitigation and resolution
* Manage documentation and client facing deliverables
* Support multiple work streams simultaneously
* Foster relationships with clients, 3rd party vendors, stakeholders and executive sponsors
* Participate in and provide training to clients and co-workers
* Lead design sessions; architect and document solutions that are aligned with client business objectives
* Analyze client business processes to identify opportunities for improvements, perform gap analysis, document and translate business requirements into well-architected design specifications and solutions
* Understand accounting workflows and transactions including multicurrency, intercompany, GAAP compliance and consolidated financial reporting.
* Configure and extend capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central through user interface, forms, workflows, reports and 3rd party applications as required
* Design and manage the execution of test plans to ensure that high quality, functional solutions are delivered
BS/BA Degree in Computer Science, Finance/Accounting or equivalent
* 5+ Experience implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
* Experience with Office 365 and Financial Consolidation Tools (LucaNet experience is a plus)
* PMP Certification a plus
* Competitive Compensation Package
* Comprehensive benefits package including generous PTO, health and dental insurance & 401k + match
* Excellent work environment & ability to work with a team of highly motivated and customer focused peers.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft Technology recruitment-it's all we do. With a multilingual network of consultants across 15+ worldwide locations, we place more skilled Microsoft Azure, Dynamics, and Stack professionals with Microsoft Partners and end-users than any other recruitment business.