Azure Data Engineer
Azure Data Engineer - Copenhagen - Hybrid
One of the world's leading professional services companies, who bring their client's business and technology models into the digital era, is looking for an Azure Data Engineer with expertise in Azure Data Factory. The right candidate will be an enthusiastic Azure Data Engineer with over 3 years' experience, a strong desire to deliver large complex Digital Transformation programmes and skills with Data Factory, Databricks and Data Lake. The company is an internationally respected consultancy with a unique approach that helps clients envision and build efficient businesses. If you are ready to be part of this admired company and help businesses with your skills, then this is the role for you.
Role and Responsibilities:
* You will participate in identifying and analysing user requirements.
* You will write code in ADF to further the businesses of your clients.
* You will prioritise and execute tasks throughout the software development life cycle.
* You will use your expertise to be influential in large, complex digital transformation programmes for huge clients.
* You will peer review, tests and debug team members' code.
* You must be an experienced Data Engineer.
* You must have experience with Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks and Azure Data Lake.
* You must also be familiar wit h Azure SQL and Azure Event Hub.
* You must be experienced in customer and business interaction, not just operational in your work.
* Experience in Azure Functions, Batch, Kubernetes and CosmosDB are pluses.
* Competitive salary with a higher than average pension.
* The chance to work with big name clients.
* You will have lots of opportunities for learning and certifications that will enhance your skills.
If this opportunity fits your expertise, and you are ready for the next step in your career at a top Fortune 500 companies, then this is the role for you. Lets set up a call and we can discuss it further.
📞 +45 89 88 77 08