Senior .NET/C# Developer
Senior .NET/C# Developer - Odense - Hybrid
A top global provider of advanced software, whose software is used by over 450 operators, is looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic .NET/C# Developer. They are looking for someone with proficient experience, who is ready to get on board and help the company reach its highest potential. Although this role is based in Odense, the software solutions are used in over 90 countries across the world, and boasting 30 years of experience, this innovative company is producing modern flight planning and operational controls that are unmatched.
As a .NET/C# Developer, you will be responsible for building, improving, and testing the software that companies will use worldwide.
* You are an insightful and knowledgeable developer and architect with sufficient experience in .NET, C#, and MySQL.
* You are willing to learn, adapt and grow as part of an expanding team.
* You aren't hesitant to throw yourself into solving difficult and complex problems.
* You are a team player who understands that success for you is a success for all.
* You are willing to go the extra mile in order to produce the best outcomes for the company.
* An interest in the aviation industry is not a requirement but can be a great bonus.
* Flexible and generous salary package.
* Competitive pension scheme.
* Flexible working conditions with the opportunity to work remotely 3 days a week, whilst also benefiting from a collaborative office culture.
* A fun and exciting company attitude with huge fair days hosted every year for all their staff.
My client is actively interviewing for this exciting role and they are looking to move forward with a candidate at the earliest opportunity. If this sounds like the job for you and you are ready to take the next career step in your career, please send a copy of your CV to 'firstname.lastname@example.org' or call me directly at +45 89 87 04 67.
If this isn't the role for you but you are interested in what else there is out there for .NET Developers then please get in contact and we can organise a call to discuss what it is you are looking for and what you can offer to a role.