Senior Developer - Silkeborg - Hybrid
A company I am are working with in Silkeborg is seeking an experienced and talented Senior Developer to join their PIM consultancy team. As a Senior Developer, you will be responsible for leading and mentoring other developers, as well as designing and implementing software architectures for their client's Product Information Management (PIM) systems. You will also work on client projects, contributing to the development of robust, scalable, and secure solutions.
* Lead and mentor other developers within the team
* Design and implement software architectures for PIM systems
* Develop, test and deploy new features and functionality for PIM systems
* Work on client projects, contributing to the development of robust, scalable, and secure solutions
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure projects are delivered on time, within scope, and within budget
* Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in the PIM industry and recommend improvements to existing systems
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field
* Expert knowledge of .NET.
* Strong experience with web development and databases
* Strong experience with JSON and APIs
* Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
* Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
* Strong salary package with great benefits and pension
* 5 weeks + 5 Days vacation
* Strong work environment that pushes collaboration and gives the right tools to developer your career.
* Happy office culture with good flexibility, where employees are trusted.
If you are a Senior Developer with a passion for designing and implementing software architectures, leading and mentoring other developers, and have experience with JSON and databases, apply for this exciting opportunity. You will be offered a great benefits package, as well as opportunities for career growth and development. Use my contact below to reach out and we can discuss this role further.
📞 +45 89 87 04 67