Senior Software Engineer
Senior Software Engineer - Odense
I am currently working with dynamic and forward-thinking company in the drone industry with ambitious growth plans in Denmark. They are committed to pushing the boundaries of innovation and providing their customers with cutting-edge solutions. The team in Odense is on an exciting journey, working on a mission to migrate an old system onto a new one, while continuously building and developing it with new features. Are you looking for your next career move in a cool and exciting industry? Then keep on reading.
They are seeking a Senior .NET and Azure Developer to join their team in Odense. As a key member of the team, you will play a pivotal role in the migration project, as well as contribute to the ongoing development and enhancement of their systems. In a team of six talented professionals, you will have the opportunity to work in a collaborative and supportive environment, making a significant impact on the product and cloud journey.
* Collaborate with the team to migrate an old system to a new, cutting-edge platform.
* Develop and enhance features within the system using .NET and Azure technologies.
* Ensure the highest quality of code through documentation and testing.
* Work autonomously and collaboratively to drive projects forward.
* Provide mentorship and guidance to more junior team members.
* Contribute to architectural discussions and decision-making processes.
* Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and best practices.
* Strong experience in .NET development.
* Proficiency in Azure services and cloud technologies.
* Proven track record of successfully migrating and developing systems.
* Ability to work autonomously and take ownership of projects.
* Strong communication and collaboration skills.
* Experience with documentation and testing best practices.
* A passion for innovation and a desire to contribute to a dynamic team.
What We Offer:
* Competitive salary package.
* Great pension package.
* Central office location in Odense.
* A supportive and collaborative work culture.
* Opportunities for professional development and growth.
* The chance to be part of a company with ambitious growth plans in Denmark.
How to Apply:
If you are a talented Senior .NET and Azure Developer who is ready to take on an exciting challenge and positively impact this company's journey, send your resume outlining your relevant experience to Recruitment Consultant, Erin Chew, at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out on +45 89 87 04 67.