Team Lead - Odense - Hybrid
A company at the forefront of consent technology online is looking for a Team Lead to head their development team. The ideal candidate will be a Senior Developer who wants Technical Lead experience. If you are a strong, experienced developer with leadership capabilities then this is the opportunity for you. The team you will be leading is tasked with designing and building core services and APIs that support the company's online consent product. The company are focused on building a safer space online and they do this with their leading, global consent management platforms. Their product is used in over 100 countries, with 2000+ resellers and they handle more than 61 million daily users' consent, so your work as a technical team lead can have a real impact around the world. This innovative company are always looking to experiment with the newest technology, so if you are someone who likes to keep up-to-date and modern with your tech, then this is the opportunity for you. Although this is a Team Lead role, it is heavily weighted on the coding side, so you must have a desire to be hands on with the programming.
Role and responsibilities:
* You will be the final decision maker in a team designing and developing the company's external APIs which are consumed by partners' with a focus on e-privacy and GDPR.
* You will be the leader of the team for code reviews and give constructive and honest opinions.
* You will be the go to person when speaking with stakeholders and product owners.
* You will lead the team in developing the company's Cookiebot CMP product that allows partners to be fully compliant with data privacy legislation.
* You must be proficient in writing and deploying high-quality backend coding with C#.
* You must be well versed with newer versions of frameworks like ASP.NET
* Strong experience with Azure, as well as experience developing and using APIs.
* You must be confident and out-going with your communicative skills as the leader of the team.
* You must be strong in your opinions and have experience in leadership positions where you have demonstrated your leadership capabilities.
* You must be a hands-on developer and balance this well with the responsibilities of a Team Lead.
* A chance to make an impactful difference on the team and the company's product.
* A positive work-life balance, with flexible working hours and the opportunity to work in a hybrid system.
* A fun and collaborative environment that encourages everyone in the team to thrive.
* An emphasis on working with the latest tech, training of their employees and the room for internal promotion.
* A competitive salary with pension on top.
* Being part of a fast growing company, boasting 40% growth year on year.
If this opportunity sounds like the perfect next steps for you then lets get connected and schedule a call to talk about what you want and what you can offer.
If this isn't exactly what you are looking for but you are interested in the opportunities out there for .NET Developers then lets have a chat anyway and we can discuss other roles that fit you best.
📞 +45 89 88 77 08