Senior Infrastructure Specialist
Senior Infrastructure Specialist - Hybrid - Aalborg
A longstanding IT solutions company in Aalborg that I am working with are looking to hire a Senior Infrastructure Specialist to join their team as it grows and takes on more complex projects for their customers. You will work as a consultant with a focus on Microsoft Azure, working on customers' IT installations. This is a flexible work environment at a company that aim to retain their staff by setting up the right work environment. In fact, no one has left this department in 6 years, demonstrating the great culture and work/life balance that they promote. And if you are someone who likes to take control of their day and tasks, this is the company for you as they give you the responsibility and avoid a top down approach to your day.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* You will install, configure and maintain customer's IT installations based on Microsoft Cloud technologies.
* You will be part of new projects, focusing on Microsoft Azure.
* You will carrying out support for customers as a collective with your colleagues.
* You will contribute specialist knowledge in different areas as you building your relationship with customers.
* You must have experience in similar infrastructure positions where you have worked with Microsoft Azure, including designing, troubleshooting and implementation.
* Experience with Microsoft Infrastructure technology included Azure, Active Directory, Powershell and Networks.
* Strong communication skills to work closely with many different customers to be able to advise and identify their issues.
* The freedom to take charge of your own tasks, customers and handle your day-to-day.
* Flexible hybrid working system with up to 3 days working from home.
* Strong salary package based on experience with standard pension.
* A focus on work/life balance and a positive working environment, with yearly company wide trips and strategic involvement days.
My client is actively interviewing for this exciting role and they are looking to move forward with a candidate ASAP. If this sounds like the job for you and you are ready to take the next step in your career, please send a copy of your CV to 'email@example.com' or call me directly at +45 89 87 04 67.
If this isn't the role for you but you are interested in what else there is out there for IT professionals then please get in contact and we can organise a call to discuss what it is you are looking for and what you can offer to a role.