Senior Backend Developer
Senior Backend Developer - Aarhus N - Hybrid
Are you a seasoned software developer with a passion for cloud infrastructure and a drive to optimize operations and costs? Join my clients dynamic team as a Senior Backend Engineer and play a crucial role in supporting, improving, and maintaining their current cloud infrastructure backend. This company are focused on data-driven and vision-based solutions for the global food production industry and need a developer with senior experience who can collaborate with data scientists and develop cutting-edge cloud based analytics. This is the perfect opportunity to join an ambitious team that is focused on innovation and new technologies, and mix the culture and environment of a startup, with the stability and backing from their wider organisational group. If your curiosity is peaked, keep reading!
Role and Responsibilities -
* You will support, improve and maintain our current cloud infrastructure backend.
* You will building reliable and secure data collection systems for experimentation and for production-ready systems.
* You will create transparency on the health and the performance of cloud infrastructure for solutions in production and drive optimizations on operation and costs.
* You will participate in chapter-work with other development teams in the group.
* You will contribute to DevOps practices, taking responsibility for developing, running, and maintaining services.
* You will impact new product development on the infrastructure side and drive innovation.
* Degree in computer science, engineering, or related field.
* Senior level experience in cloud-based services development.
* Expertise in CI/CD pipelines.
* .NET experience is essential and experience with Java is a bonus.
* Familiarity with Azure, AWS, or GCP.
* Experience with Event-Streaming Platforms (e.g., Apache Kafka, Azure Eventhub) is a bonus.
* Commitment to agile development processes and continuous improvement.
* Strong team player with a proactive approach and the flexibility to handle multiple tasks in a dynamic environment.
* Generous salary package with a higher than average pension.
* Additional benefits including Health Insurance and Critical Care, paid phone and internet and lunches.
* The chance to work in an environment that encourages innovation and cutting edge technology.
* A positive work environment in a small team that knows the importance of collaboration.
* A start up environment with the stability and financial backing of a larger organisation.
* Hybrid working set up.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity and have experience in .NET and Azure, reach out to Recruitment Consultant Erin Chew on +45 89 87 04 67 or at email@example.com.