Automation Engineer - Copenhagen
I am currently working with a company in Copenhagen who are dedicated to eliminating overproduction in the fashion industry. They want to make a difference and as their Automation Engineer, you could be part of this mission. The goal of this position is to ramp up production, quality check machines and ensure their production is as efficient as it can be. Your role will be focused on the automation and testing part of production, and your primary goal is to build automation for the factory line. This opportunity is one that allows you to make a real difference, especially for the environment which is being destroyed by overproduction. Are you ready to use your knowledge and skills in Automation Engineering for the greater good?
Roles and Responsibilities:
* You will be a Senior voice in automation projects at the company's micro-factory.
* You will ensure the scalable automation of the factory's solutions.
* You will communicate the technical specifications with your team of developers, production experts and robotics partners, as the Senior member.
* You will use your experience and knowledge to promote modern and innovative technological ideas.
* You will develop advanced robotic automated systems to increase efficiency and capability of the factories.
* 5+ years' experience in Automation Engineering.
* Experience and understanding of MES systems.
* You must be a person who is confident in their work and Senior enough to work autonomously.
* Experience with Quality Control Systems is a plus.
* Strong salary package to reflect experience with the future opportunity for shares.
* The opportunity to work in a close knit, family feel company, at a manufacturing site inside the office space.
* The influence in a growing company over the direction of production and scale up of the production line.
* Extra benefits including paid lunch.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role and company and believe you have the skills to make a difference at this organisation, reach out to Erin Chew, Recruitment Consultant, at firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 89 87 04 67.