Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Dynamics 365/AX development experience (solid X++)
* Technical expertise in .NET, C#, X++, SQL Server, SSRS, and SharePoint
* Creating technical specifications
* Conducting code reviews
* Implementing full life cycle D365 F&O
* Upgrading to newer versions of D365 F&O
* Managing cloud deployments using Lifecycle Services
* Understanding of D365 data structures
* System Integration design experience
* Performance optimization
* Ongoing D365 F&O support
* Good functional knowledge covering D365 F&O modules
Education and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field desired; certification in D365 Development, D365 Installation, and Configuration preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* A minimum of 5 years of experience in Dynamics 365/AX development, including X++ programming; plus scripting automation skills
* Strong technical aptitude; experience in Dynamics 365/AX, X++, Azure DevOps, API Management, and
* Experience with installation/configuration base components of D365
* Thorough understanding of Microsoft D365 functionality
* Solid understanding of the D365 technology stack & development methodology
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Strong communication and analytical reasoning skills Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Excellent knowledge of PCs and Microsoft Office applications.
* Extremely detail-oriented and able to complete tasks in a timely manner.
* Ability to effectively manage multiple issues/tasks and meet deadlines.
* Ability to be discreet and maintain confidentiality.
* Ability to perform short and long-range planning.
* Ability to work well with ever-changing priorities and or situations.
* Excellent troubleshooting and diagnostic skills.
Years of experience: at least 5 in an international environment
Languages: Fluent English is mandatory
Travel: 20% of the time