Can you help lead my client on the next chapter of their data-driven journey?
Following great success in Sweden, my client is breaking into the Data, BI and Advanced Analytics space in Denmark.
From their new office in Aarhus, you will help to build this brand-new arm of the business, in a flexible role you will work between business and technical implementation.
This is a company which really values its consultants, they are small enough to offer a level of influence over company decisions which cannot be found at larger companies.
You will be working with business intelligence tools around the MSBI Stack. A Microsoft data analytics partner they specialise in combining the traditional MSBI stack with AI, Machine Learning, Advanced Analytics and Power-BI. Their cloud focus also allows you to work with Azure databases and development in the future.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Help lead a brand-new arm of the business
* Working closely with back-end tools in the MSBI stack like ETL, SQL and SSIS
* Also closely collaborate and develop new business
* Pave the way for a new team to be built and develop
Skills & Qualifications:
* MSBI Stack experience SQL, ETL, SSIS
* Azure development is also handy
* Keen eye on business development
* Hungry to help build something from the ground up
* Be a cornerstone is a new chapter of this exciting data journey
* Hold influence over how the business grows
* Share and gain knowledge from industry professionals