Azure DevOps Engineer
This company are the global leaders in their market. They utilise AI to gather market insights, allowing them to make intelligent and strategic business decisions. Due to their success as a company, they have recently received huge investment and are super keen to expand their team.
Role & Responsibilities
* The role itself will not be dedicated to one product, rather it will encompass the whole ecosystem, both Cloud and On-Premise.
* Building releases with Azure, automating builds, also working in the infrastructure team.
* Getting involved in product releases, most of the time this is automated but 1 product of theirs isn't. They can do what is called a wave-based release, whereby products are released in different time zones, which require monitoring. In future this will be automated
* Building and deploying pipelines using YAML.
Skills & Qualifications
* 2/3 years experience with DevOps
* Less essential but highly beneficial: GitHub, Azure Powershell, React, .NET
* Fluent communicator in English
* Health-care and Gym membership
* Lunch vouchers
* Regular salary reviews
* Continuous learning: They will fund online courses and certifications.
Please apply to the advert or reach out directly if you are interested in this position.