Job Title: Azure Developers
Hiring Company: Smaller-sized Finnish Consulting company
Office Location: Helsinki, Tampere or 100% Remote work
Are you interested in a stable, but truly flexible employer who can offer a wide range of career development options?
Role & Responsibilities
* Implement the configuration and perform coding tasks required to create and maintain the cloud.
* IoT project in the energy sector dealing with data streams collected from electrical network devices.
* Goal-oriented and self-driven mindset.
Skills & Qualifications
* Required skills: Azure IoT Hub / Azure Stream Analytics / Azure Event Hub(s)
* Advantage to have: Azure Digital Twin
* Fluent working language in Finnish and English
* Relevant Degree is appreciated.
* Experience in combining and working with Agile and the waterfall methodologies.
* Low hierarchy and flexible future career options.
* Experienced co-workers.
* Excellent health-care and other benefits.
* A company with an excellent reputation and great financial stability.
If you'd like more information please send your CV and contact me at:
Whilst this position offers remote working flexibility, all candidates must be located inside Finland, be willing to do 1 or 2 visits per year to Tampere or Helsinki and hold a valid work Visa.
All interviews will be carried out remotely.