As part of a Freelance mission for one of our end customers in Belgium, we are recruiting a Dynamics 365 CE Developer.
You will be in charge of participating in the ongoing project to maintain future Microsoft Dynamics CRM applications for our customers, to develop and configure all the system's functionalities.
Please review the list of responsibilities and qualifications. While this is our ideal list, we will consider candidates that do not necessarily have all of the qualifications, but have sufficient experience and talent.
Your Mission :
* Participate in technical design and development
* Carry out tests and put into production
* Propose evolutions and technical optimizations
* Participate in the evolutionary and corrective maintenance phases
* Advise and participate in internal / external training and assist users
Skills requested :
* 4+ years' experience with software development, specifically around Microsoft Dynamics CRM
* Experience supporting and implementing systems
* Expertise in Microsoft ASP.NET, SSRS
* Experience in Cloud based development - Azure
* Fluent in English, French and Dutch is a big plus.
* Organized and rigorous and dynamic
My client is looking to fill this role as soon as possible, so if you think you have the relevant skills for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft Technology recruitment. With a multilingual network of consultants in more than 15 locations worldwide, we place more Microsoft Azure, Dynamics and Stack professionals with Microsoft partners and end users than any other recruitment company.
We understand the need for discretion and would be happy to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidate considering a new assignment, now or in the future.