D365 Finance Application Specialist - Permanent Hire - End-user
My client is a dynamic and rapidly growing end-users with over 1000 employees across the Nordics.
With a strong track record of profitability and commitment to digitalization, they are at the forefront of employing modern cloud technologies to drive the business forward.
As part of their ongoing digital transformation journey, they have been rolling out Dynamics 365 to several of their branches across the Nordics, and currently they are looking for a talented D365 Finance Application Specialist to join their FInnish team.
Position Overview and Responsibilities:
As a key member of our dynamic IT team, you will have the opportunity to contribute to exciting digitalization projects and work with cutting-edge cloud technologies.
* Developing and maintaining the Financial modules.
* Organising and leading training for the company's many end users.
* Advising and improving financial/business processes of the company in line with IT.
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and translate them into effective solutions within Dynamics 365 Finance.
* Develop and maintain documentation related to system configurations, processes, and procedures.
* Your role will be 50/50 between support and project work. An example of a project you will be working on includes using artificial intelligence to develop AP functionality.
* The size of the Dynamics team is 8 people big. Dynamics Experience in the team ranges from 3-8 years
* 2+ years of experience working as a key user of Dynamics AZ 2012 / 365 Financial modules.
* Thorough knowledge of Financial processes.
* Preferred knowledge in Accounts Payable.
* Knowledge of Accounts Receivable, Project module or Exflow is a big advantage.
* Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Reasons to Apply:
* Competitive salary + bonus scheme of up to 4 months salary per year + an attractive benefits package.
* A financially strong company with no bureaucracy, encouraging low hierarchy and flat structure.
* Opportunity to get involved in exciting digitalization projects while working with the latest technologies.
* Very meaningful work in the renewable energy sector, promoting environmentally friendly approach.
* Focus on digitalisation and modernisation.
Any further questions before applying?