My international end user client based in Copenhagen are looking to add a skilled D365 F&O expert, to play a major role in the roll out program - as a lead architect/system owner.
You will be supporting the organisation through various optimisations projects, initiating processes and managing & controlling important elements of the platform.
The position will allow you to utilise hands on D365 F&O experience, while carrying leadership through major assignments - delivering quality in all aspects of the tasks being completed.
You will also act as a key stakeholder when collaborating cross-country and being part of the change advisory board.
Role & Responsibilities
* System optimisation projects
* Developing system documentations and workflow process
* Training, setups, workshops
* D365 implementation and operations work
* Auditing system usage and risk assessments
Skills & Qualifications
* 3+ Years of D365 F&O Application Experience
* Strong financial background and understanding of core processes
* Project implementation experience - preferable on international level
* Team player - strong analytical skills
* Strong leadership and stakeholder management capabilities
* Paid internet
* Health Insurance
* Lunch Scheme