My client, an international end customer working in the Logistics industry - are undergoing a significant global implementation project across multiple countries and seek a skilled D365 F&O expert to be the anchor for the operations in Sweden.
The role will include a wide variety of responsibilities and importance in making key strategic decisions within the program.
You will be working hands on with the D365 F&O platform, co-ordinating with suppliers and ensuring project deadlines are being met.
My client have created a vibrant, positive working culture and value the importance of IT within an organisation - they will allow you to utilise all of your capabilities in the best way possible, while helping to facilitate further professional development and career opportunities.
Role & Responsibilities
* System setups, training, operations, workshops
* FDD writing, testing, process optimisations
* Stakeholder and change management operations
Skills & Qualifications
* 5+ Years of Dynamics AX/365 F&O Application Experience
* Experience working on complex upgrade and/or end to end implementation projects within D365 F&O
* Experience working in the SCM / Logistics industry areas
* Lunch scheme