D365 CRM Solution Architect
Dynamics 365 / CRM / D365 CE / Solution Architect / Technical Architect
Strong salary+ Bonus + Benefits
This global consultancy, working with the private and public sectors, harness the power of the latest technologies and seamlessly integrate them into businesses. Specialising in user-friendly business applications based on the Microsoft cloud they have an opportunity for a Dynamics 365 CE / CRM Architect to start a rewarding career with them.
The role of an Architect is varied. You'll be based from home, with some travel to client sites as and when needed. Travel frequency varies from project to project, from virtually none to everyday - but that's rare. You'll be working with some amazing colleagues in project teams of different sizes. You'll be provided with training and career development opportunities throughout your career, you'll work with the latest Microsoft technologies and you'll be making some life long friends along the way.
We're looking for someone who's had great experience of assisting customers to maximise returns on their Dynamics investment, someone who's worked directly with clients to understand their business strategy, programme requirements & processes.
You'll be developing original approaches to improve or replace existing processes and procedures and designing bespoke solutions.
You'll be involved in the review of functional specifications for clients of high complexity, including complex integrations or significant module changes. You'll also act as the single point design authority between Solution Architects so that solutions can be developed.
In terms of your background and experience, you'll need to have specialist knowledge of business processes and the Microsoft Dynamics CRM/CE product suite including related applications and technologies.
Key skills and experience:
* Deep functional knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CE / CRM solutions & integrations
* Experience of developing customised solutions to complex business problems
* Demonstrable Programme level Solution Architect experience
* Strong working knowledge of Solution and Integration Design
* Excellent documentation and communication skills
* A logical approach to problem solving and the structured introduction of change into operational systems
* Relevant Microsoft certifications are beneficial