Are you an experienced Azure Infrastructure Administrator?
Do you want to help develop our customers Azure solutions with your knowledge of Microsoft Azure, Intune/Autopilot and Microsoft Infrastructure?
We are seeking an experienced Azure Infrastructure Administrator to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining our cloud infrastructure on the Azure platform. This will include managing virtual machines, storage, networking, security, and other related services.
Your role as a Senior Infrastructure Administrator will involve a diverse set of tasks that demand a broad perspective and extensive expertise. When tackling complex projects, we rely on you to provide solutions, either individually or in collaboration with a colleague.
You will encounter complex challenges that rely on Microsoft's product portfolio, and you will play a crucial role in exciting implementation projects that require your expertise and knowledge. Our focus is on projects and solutions that revolve around Microsoft Azure, M365, Endpoint Manager, Business Central, and Microsoft Infrastructure, among others. We are constantly searching for the next big technology within the Microsoft portfolio and welcome your inquisitiveness to help us become the best Microsoft Partner.
If you possess knowledge of Cisco networks, switches, Unifi, or Aruba, we also have tasks related to those technologies. If you are experienced with some technologies and not others, there is no need to worry since there will be opportunities for growth and further training.
* Your responsibilities will include installing, configuring, and maintaining IT installations for our customers, utilizing Microsoft Cloud technologies with a particular emphasis on the most up-to-date technology.
* You will also participate in new projects with a specific focus on Microsoft Azure.
* In addition, you will collaborate with your colleagues to handle ongoing 2nd and 3rd level support tasks.
What we promise for you:
* As a Senior Infrastructure Administrator, you will be responsible for your own tasks, and you will be able to plan your work schedule .
* We believe that freedom, flexibility and responsibility go a long way in allowing you to work at your best.
* We offer flexibility so you can balance your work and private life according to your needs. This means that you can, for example, work at home and organize your time yourself. We also understand that you will need time for other things. Picking the kids up, hair dresser appointments. There must be room for your life outside of work. We are huge supporters of ensuring you have enough flexibility to balance life outside of work with your tasks at work.
You must be located in or near Alborg, North Denmark and speak fluent English. To learn more, please reach out to Luqman at +45 88 74 11 43 or L.mohammed-brown@Frankgroup.com.